Students can choose to take the course 100% inside the school instead of online. This choice is for students that learn better with
help and organized instruction. Sign up and pay early to get the best class dates. This option is recommended for students wanting attentive one on one instruction. Local job training/placement opportunities could be available during the in-school course, if interested.
2017 NEW Student Course In-School
For students that never took a nail technology course or did not finish one
- Start in 1-16 weeks based on class opening date in the Instructor's calendar
- 16 week course attending one day a week by appointment. Flexible & preplanned.
- Textbook purchase is separate from our cost, click the book picture below to buy one
- Option A $3,700 paid in full to start (payments with cash/check $3,500)
- Option B $2,500 down with fifteen $100 weekly payments (no credit check)
Licensed Massage Therapists and licensed Estheticians can get 5% off the in-school course.
Down payment option requires down payment 7 or more days before starting. Payments start on first class.
Click the picture below to buy
your textbook online at Amazon anytime
- Purchase the book below new or used at varied prices
- Already highlighted pages may cause some confusion with in-school education
- Ebook option and renting is not recommended
- Only buy the textbook, no other books are required or needed
- To purchase from the school here: $150 plus optional $10 mailing fee (3-4 week delivery)
REPEAT Student Course
For students that took a nail or cosmetology course MORE than
three years ago
- teaches the book knowledge to help pass the written exam
- must already know basic hands-on nail service skills
- helps those with a license expire more than two years ago for exams
- 10 week course attending one day a week or any 10 days for 2-3 hrs
- Will prepare students for written exam plus practical exam education
- Option A $1,500 paid in full to start
- Option B $800 down with nine $100 weekly payments
Proof of previous education required. If previous school closed, contact DPOR (804) 367-8509.
Full completion of previous education may not be required, contact us with details.
Students must have a final grade of 78% or higher to be re-released to take their state exams.
Repeat students not pre-authorized to take exams can also take the online course
Repeat students that are pre-authorized to take exams can take Step 1-2 &
Step 4 online
REVIEW Student Course
For students that took a nail or cosmetology course LESS than three years ago
- quick re-review to prepare for written exam
- helps those that recently failed the written exam or didn't take them yet
- must already know all hands-on nail service skills
- must have basic knowledge of book study from previous education
- 6 week course attending one day a week or any 6 days for 2-3hrs
- prepares students for written exam plus practical exam education
- Option A $900 paid in full to start
- Option B $600 down with five $100 weekly payments
Students must already be approved by DPOR to take their state exams for this option of educaton.
This review option does not release students by this school or teach any hands-on nail care skill
Review students can also instead take just take Steps 1-2 & 4 online
Review online course coming soon. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Review students just loooking to prepare for practical exam should go to lab tutorials