Upon entry, an automatic hand sanitizing foam dispenser is available on the
Everyone entering must PLEASE use it when entering and before leaving to help handles
This is a small attentive school that is able to offer a one on one instruction per student by a pre-booked
Appointments must be made for any visit to the school. As long as there is not a Executive Order from the
Virginia Governor to close schools then we are still open for lab bookings by appointment.
CLASSROOM ENVIRONMENT & SAFETY
- Students should not enter the building until the start of their booked class time
- Hand sanitizer is recommended to be use before class starts and when leaving the building
- Same time booking can only be students with ID's showing the same living address
- entire student area is sanitized with a EPA approved Virucidal disinfectant after each student
- The student's entire direct sitting area is sanitized between each student visit
- There is a 10 minute surface sanitation time between each student
- A mask will always be required for anyone in the building (1 per visit is available by the door if needed)
- Do not bring snacks or food into the school. Leave the building for food, lunch or dinner.
- The instructor will wear a mask at all times in the classroom
- Drinking beverages and photo taking can have the mask temporarily removed
IF THERE IS A EXECUTIVE STATEWIDE CLOSURES OF SCHOOLS
- Video chat bookings are available to help with book and hands on study at home
- course completion deadline extensions offered
- Self Paced online study is always open 24/7
WHEN COVID RESTRICTIONS ARE REMOVED
- Class groups of 2 or more may be brought back
- Open entry classes will be available
COVID-19 SYMPTOMS, POSITIVE OR POSSIBLE EXPOSED COVID STUDENTS
- students with fever, new cough or symptoms of possible COVID-19 should cancel until better
- positive diagnoses for COVID-19 must notify the Instructor to temporary delay attendance
- can return 14 days after a positive diagnosis if clear of all COVID-19 symptoms
- should quarantine for 10 days if someone in the thier household has COVID-19
- should work online if they feel healthy enough to study (without practicing on people outide their
- can not come into the building in less than 14 days of a positive diagnoses notification
- get an extension added to their course completion deadline (proof of a positive diagnosis for COVID-19)
- can book video chats online or by text with the instructor while working at home for help to attend later
- In-School classes will be paused for video chat for 15 days of instructor exposure, symptoms or positive diagnosis
Under Executive Order 72, Long distance students can be provided documentation for curfew travel with classes ending at 9pm
VIRGINIA EXECUTIVE ORDER 67 (Effective Nov 16, 2020)
Personal Care and Personal Grooming Services Beauty salons guidance includes, but is not limited to, the following requirements:
- a. Service providers must maintain at least six feet of physical distancing between work stations.
- b. Service providers and employees working in customer-facing areas must wear face coverings over their nose and mouth at all times.
- c. Provide face coverings for clients or ask that clients bring a face covering with them, which they must wear during the service except when treating the areas of the nose and mouth.
- d. Routine cleaning and disinfection of frequently-contacted surfaces must be conducted every 60 minutes of operation. All personal care and personal grooming tools should be cleaned and
disinfected after each use. If that is not possible, such items must be discarded. e. If any such business cannot adhere to these requirements, it must close
Institutions of higher education shall comply with all applicable requirements under the Phased Guidance of Virginia Forward and the “Guidelines for All Business Sectors.” Any
postsecondary provider offering vocational training in a profession regulated by a Virginia state agency/board must also comply with any sector-specific guidelines relevant to that profession to the
extent possible under the regulatory training requirements. Such professions may include, but are not necessarily limited to: aesthetician, barber, cosmetologist, massage therapist, nail technician,
and practical nurse.
The waiver of § 18.2-422 of the Code of Virginia is continued, so as to allow the wearing of a medical mask, respirator, or any other protective face covering for the purpose of facilitating the
protection of one’s personal health in response to the 14 COVID-19 public health emergency declared by the State Health Commissioner on February 7, 2020, and reflected in Amended Executive Order 51
(2020) declaring a state of emergency in the Commonwealth. Amended Executive Order 51 (2020) remains so amended. This waiver is effective as of March 12, 2020 and will remain in effect until 11:59
p.m. on March 12, 2021, unless amended or rescinded by further executive order. Further, where a mandatory business sector requirement in this Order conflicts with a requirement to wear a face
covering in Amended Executive Order 63 and Order of Public Health Emergency Five (2020), the business sector-specific requirement governs.