Welcome to Fluvanna County! This school is next to a quiet gated community. We are also right next to the County's Fire &
Resque to ensure watchful safety in the area. We have a daycare and church nearby so be watchful of traveling children in the parking lot!
- The Fluvanna County Library is about 5 minutes away and offers free wifi from their parking lot. They usually have fun things to do for families. Check their website calendar
- There is a family friendly hiking trail, open grass play and a dog park at "Pleasant Grove" about 5 minutes away (OFF spray for ticks recommended). They have a small creek area for fresh water fun when the river is not too high from heavy rains.
- There is a coffee shop across the street by the El Vaquero mexican restaurant with coffee, scoop ice cream, smoothies and free wifi. They also have a bathroom with lots of sitting areas
inside and out.
- We are 2 minutes away from Tractor Supply.
- There is also a typical Food Lion shopping center about 5 minutes away with a goodwill store, gas station, pet supply store, gift shop pharmacy and sit down restaurants listed below.
- Zions Crossroads is about 15 minutes away with Lowes, Walmart, Advance Auto and lots of food listed below.
- In this area we also have Cunningham Creek Winery (plus other wineries in Albemarle/Charlottesville) and Thomas Jefferson's Monticello Home is about 25 minutes away
- The "Pantops" area in Charlottesville is 25-30 minutes from this location with
starbucks, chickfillet, chipotle, giant, roses, tuesday morning, dollar tree and lots of car dealerships. Going further out into Route 29 offers more shopping with a distance about 20 minutes NorthWest of pantops. The fashion
square mall is outdated. The Downtown mall area (past pantops) offers a nice dining and eclectic outdoor walking strip shopping. The Barracks road shopping center near UVA offers shopping and dining.
The outdoor Stonefield Shopping center offers more high end dining and shopping.
- We are walking distance from the Dogwood with a bar next door offering local small county dining with friendly service.
- Across the street is indoor/outdoor service dining with Burgers/Beer behind the Dollar General. By CVS there are choices for dine in service offering Mexican, Chinese and Organic. There is also a take out Dominos.
- Places to eat about 5 min drive away in Fluvanna are Wahoo BBQ take out. Sit down service is available at Sals Italian dining, Villa Nova Pizzeria, Sports Restaurant & Bar with lots of TV on sports, Chinese, Gelato and Dunkin by the Food Lion
- Zions Crossroads has a drive thru Dunkin and so many fast food places including sit down service dining at ihop, Chinese/Thai, mexican and a seafood bar.