- Age 16 or older within one month of starting
- Valid Driver's License or DMV ID presented by first class day
- Social Security card (if issued one) presented by first class day
- High School diploma is not needed
- 7th grade Math skills
- 9th grade English Reading skills
- Students do not have to live in Virginia to get a Virginia Nail License
- Students with a Virginia Nail License can only sell nail care in Virginia
- VA Nail License can transfer into other states to be dual state licensed
- No credit check 100% approved with a deposit and monthly payments due anytime by the first of each month
- missed or late payments will have a 5% of balance owed late fee applied on the 2nd
- limited attendance per payment and not released to take state exams until course is passed within six months and paid for in
- Regular course cost includes limited online study access, class attendance, lab fees and textbook. Discounts available.
- Kit supplies can be bought by student or bought here. A list is provided after sign up. Kit
items are not needed until first day of attendance
- State exam fee paid to the exam center $172. Failed exams are $86 per try.
- License fee paid to the state after passing state exams $105 and renewed every 2 years.
- ESL book tutoring offered for
- All in-Class pre-planned attendance offered for $500 more to avoid all online study. No online study requires attending 1 day a week for
- Speak with the Instructor to understand these add ons